1. My alarm clock has become irrelevant.
2. My morning routine currently involves checking the inmate roster at the Monroe County Jail.
3. One of my most significant accomplishments this week was creating a formula in Excel. (Thank you, Google!)
4. Speaking of Excel, I used it to make a few line graphs that are extremely informative, and if you come within a fifty foot radius of my office, I will lure you in to show them to you like they’re a cute new pair of sandals. That’s how excited I am about line graphs right now.
5. I voluntarily spent about two hours doing math today. I’m not going to lie: I enjoyed it.